No two cleaning jobs are never the same. We all have different situations and circumstances. We underrstand that and have been in the business long enough to know what to expect, especially the unexpected.
Here are some frequently asked questions about cleaning specialists, home conditions, hoarders and much more.
Are you licensed and insured?
We are required to obtain a general contractor license in NY state or Nassau/ Suffolk.
We are carry full liability insurance as well as workers' comp insurance
Do you provide the cleaning supplies or do I ?
We provide all cleaning supplies. We ask that if you prefer a specific cleaner that you provide it and leave it out for us, but otherwise we come prepared with everything we would need.
How much do you charge?
Recurring cleanings are based at a flat rate per house which is determined at the time of the in home estimate. We provide clients with separate prices for different frequencies. All initial or specialty cleanings are charged at an hourly rate
Are your cleaners screened?
Yes, all team members are screened as part of the hiring process.
Do we/ I have to be home when you clean?
No, you do not. I always suggest the homeowner be around for the first cleaning to meet some of the team members so we can begin building a strong working relationship and rapport with one another.
Can We/I be home?
I have dogs, is that OK?
WE LOVE YOUR ANIMALS!!!! So much so, our teams will most likely remember your dog Buster before they remember your name, and often refer to home by the oet name and not the clients. When the owner comes for the estimate you can direct her on where to find any treats for the cats/dog/birds/other to give to them. We can even let your dogs out to use the bathroom or just run around and play while we are in the house.
Do I need to prepare for you to come ?
Yes! We do not pick up your stuff and then clean. Here are some simple steps to follow prior to us arriving.
- Make your home accessible. A key that is accessible to the cleaning person(s) is usually the best method. A fee will be charged if we are unable to access your home. (See House Cleaning Service Cancellation procedures.)
- Turn off alarm system. If you choose to leave the alarm on and have the service disarm, we will not be held responsible for false alarms or misuse of the alarm system.
- Have your home picked up and ready to be cleaned to avoid additional charges.
- Have your valuables put away to avoid accidents. Limited liability protection for valuable antiques or non-replaceable items.
- Customer has 30 days to request or report damaged or broken items for replacement or repair. After 30 days customer assumes liability.
- Let us know how we are doing. We firmly believe that healthy communication is the key to strong working relationship. We love feedback, so please provide it. We love knowing that are clients are satisfied, and if they arent then we always maintain an open mind for constructive criticism